Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MAKING DIFFICULT CHOICES



Sometimes the universe gives us experiences to show us a part of ourselves that we still struggle with. In some instances it can be very painful, but the real strength is to look beyond it and see the lesson it is trying to teach us.



Every experience we live has a meaning and a purpose. Often times we tend to find blame in someone else or in exterior circumstances while we should look within ourselves. I believe we are solely responsible for our choices as well as its consequences.



Today the universe has given me such an experience and as a coach I immediately realized the message that it is trying to send me. Seeing it from this perspective has helped me deal with the situation more easily and accept it. You see I have made a choice not long ago about something and I know I had to follow my intuition in order to succeed in my endeavour, but I also knew that the choice I made had consequences which have manifested themselves recently. Nevertheless, I am fully aware of the fact that I am very much responsible for it and I choose to take full responsibility for it. I do not regret my choice because if I didn't make it, I wouldn't be where I am today and learn so much in a very short amount of time.



Once a coach told me that there is no right or wrong in whatever choice you make, you just do what you believe is right in that particular moment.



Sometimes, there are going to be unpleasant consequences we have to live with and you can decide if the path you have taken was beneficial to you or not, but nevertheless, you can always begin again no matter what happens because the universe always gives you a 2nd chance and a 3rd chance and so forth. Life is a learning process. We came into this world to grow as individuals.



Did you experience a similar situation and how did you handle it?



If you wish to share your experience or perhaps just leave a comment, you can in the box below. I love to get comments, it makes the blogging experience so much more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Decisions always have consequences don't they? It's good that you realize that there are both positives and negatives and hopefully the good outweighs the bad. I've had many similar defining moments in my life - but the end result of them all is that I am where I am right now in my life and that's a good place, so I'm content!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. No apam or selling please. Only comments realated to the issues in this blog or relevant questions. Thank you for respecting my work.