Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HOW DECLUTTERING AFFECTS YOUR MIND.

Finally I have done my paperwork. I went even further by cleaning up the mess I had in one of the corners of my room that has been bothering me for quite some time.

My space looks so much better now. I wonder how to do a video and post it here. I know how to make a video, but gush how do I upload it here. So I am very proud of my work because I feel so relieved.

I noticed that since I have done that I have found a lot of answers to questions I had for a very long time. I also was able to make some important decisions. It is amazing how clearing your physical space helps you put order in the little inner jungle we live with everyday. A jungle of so many thoughts and overwhelm.

Every time I feel ready I tuckle another corner or room or section in my house and clear all the things I don't need. I don't do it on a regular basis, but rather only when I feel the need to.
What do you think? What are you doing about your clutter? How do you feel about clutter or how do you feel about having an organized space? Did you notice the effect it has on your life and your thoughts? I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. No apam or selling please. Only comments realated to the issues in this blog or relevant questions. Thank you for respecting my work.