Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DECLUTTERING BRINGS CLARITY

Recently I have been busy decluttering. I love decluttering, it is such a relief. Decluttering is not just clearing  your physical space, but also your mental space. It brings clarity into your life. When you declutter you clean up your mind by getting rid of some old thoughts and beliefs and than prepare your mind for fresh new ideas.

My space is still not where I want it to be, but my closets are a little better. My next and biggest challenge is to clear up my paperwork and it is a challenge because I don't know where to place it. I don't have a specific space to put it yet.  I have some ideas like putting it in some shoeboxes or buying something that I can put the papers in.

I will post soon to let you know where I am in the process.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. No apam or selling please. Only comments realated to the issues in this blog or relevant questions. Thank you for respecting my work.