Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am going to be a guest in a wonderful blogtalkradio show about life. In this series where other coaches as well as myself will share with you our self-growth experiences as well as some marvelous effective tips on how to get in touch with your soul and inner power and attract more of the things you want to have in your life.

I will be speaking on the show on May 17 and 24 about finding success in little things and how to find your true passion. I am very excited about the show and will love you to join me there. To find more information, go to the following site: http://www.lifepathradio.net/index.html

If you want me to keep you updated on this event as well as others, I invite you to sign up for my Newsletter packed with wonderful information from prosperity to relationships to work issues.
Sign up Now! Go this site: http://galitscampcoaching.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. No apam or selling please. Only comments realated to the issues in this blog or relevant questions. Thank you for respecting my work.