Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome.

Hi everyone,



I welcome you to my blog. My name is Galit and I am the owner and creator of Galit's CA.M.P. Coaching company. My website is: www.galitscampcoaching.com. This blog is for all artist and creative moms who want to learn how to grow as an individual and bring more happiness and fulfillment in their life. I will be blogging about many subjects that are family and parenthood related and also some of my hobbies. I invite you to stay tune, because many times I will have very pleasant surprises.



Galit.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on starting your blog -I look foward to coming back and reading more :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. No apam or selling please. Only comments realated to the issues in this blog or relevant questions. Thank you for respecting my work.